Apr 03, 2019
Last night the Federal Treasurer handed down the 2019 Federal Budget.
Please click the newletter link below to read our in summary which outlines how these proposed budget changes may affect your financial situation.
What has changed?
The proposed changes and initiatives include:
- From 1 July 2022, the upper personal income tax threshold for the 19% tax rate will increase to $45,000.
- From 1 July 2024, the 32.5% tax rate will reduce to 30%.
- Increase to the tax offset for low and middle income earners.
- Increase to the age at which people can contribute to super without meeting the work test.
- A one-off energy assistance payment for people receiving government assistance.
Please be aware these are only proposals and the Budget announcements still need to be passed by both the House of Representatives and the Senate before they become law.
As always if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.View Newsletter
Connect Newsletter Winter 2019
- Jun 07, 2019
How the election outcome could affect you
- Jun 03, 2019
End of Financial Year Planning 2019
- May 27, 2019
Back to Basics: Insurance
- May 25, 2019
Financial Markets and Elections
- May 09, 2019
- Connect Newsletter Winter 2019
- Connect Newsletter Autumn 2019
- Connect Newsletter Summer 2018
- Connect Newsletter Spring 2018
- Connect Newsletter Winter 2018