May 09, 2018
Last night the Federal Treasurer handed down the 2018 Federal Budget.
Please click the newletter link below to read our in depth budget summary which outlines how these proposed budget changes may affect your financial situation.
What has changed?
The proposed changes and initiatives include:
- A new tax offset for low and middle income earners, up to $530 per year.
- Super accounts with small balances will have more protection from fee erosion and unnecessary insurance premiums.
- People receiving the Age Pension will be able to earn up to $300 per fortnight without it affecting the amount of their Age Pension.
- More aged care places to assist older Australians.
Please be aware these are only proposals and the Budget announcements still need to be passed by both the House of Representatives and the Senate before they become law.
As always if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.View Newsletter
Should I Invest in Large Cap or Small Cap Companies?
- Oct 07, 2019
How to Build Your Contingency Plan
- Oct 01, 2019
How to Get Started With Sustainable Investing
- Sep 26, 2019
Back to Basics: Budget Strategy and Cashflow
- Sep 24, 2019
Connect Newsletter Spring 2019
- Sep 12, 2019
- Connect Newsletter Spring 2019
- Connect Newsletter Winter 2019
- Connect Newsletter Autumn 2019
- Connect Newsletter Summer 2018
- Connect Newsletter Spring 2018