Dec 21, 2016
An exciting opportunity exists for you to join our firm as an Associate Adviser where you will engage with existing clients ultimately making them your own. You will have about 3 years of experience in an existing client facing advice role and be looking for a long-term career move.
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing and award winning advisory firm; most recently named practice of the year for 2016 by our licensee. You will receive comprehensive training and support by our senior staff and will be required to enhance your skills further by undertaking the CFP program.
Who are we?
Calder Wealth Management is a private wealth business with established offices in Unley, Victor Harbor and in 2017, Melbourne. Established in the early 1980's our firm has been providing financial advice to private and corporate clients for over 35 years.
Why work for us?
- We are passionate about what we do
- We have deep and real relationships with our clients
- We have an outstanding reputation in our industry
- We have a large professional young team who prosper in an easygoing environment
- We have a strong team culture with an excellent career development model
- We have highly educated senior staff and strong management support
What is it like as an adviser with us?
- We have an industry leading investment philosophy based in academia
- We have a great team environment where we share best practice ideas across all advisers
- We encourage CPD and further study to ensure our advisers are the best they can be
- You will be fully supported in your success
- Our business is corporatised meaning you only need to focus on advising
- We hava a transparent remuneration structure in place to encourage long-term adviser retention
What does the role involve?
The primary purpose of this role is to engage with existing private clients who have existing relationships with our Senior Advisers. You will engage with these clients on day one and make them your own. These clients are fully engaged in our advice process and will all be warm handovers and will become your own book of clients. You will be fully supported in the role with an Adviser Assistant, Paraplanning support and mentoring from senior staff.
Who are you?
- You will be a people person with a passion for helping people reduce financial anxiety
- You will be an existing adviser with about 3 years of experience in a client-facing role
- You will be looking for a long-term career move where you can build a book of clients which you will control long term
- You MUST have an undergraduate degree and completed your diploma of financial planning
- If you have not yet completed them, you will be expected to complete the Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning and the CFP program
- You must have CPD records and compliance audits available for us to review.
Please note that the salary will reflect that this is an Associate level role.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email practice manager Peter Bevan at PB@calderba.com.au and:
- Include a resume in .docx format
- Include a separate cover letter in .docx format.
- Your cover letter MUST include an answer to the following two questions:
- Why did you become an adviser?
- What appeals to you about our business?
A clear National Police Certificate is a condition of employment
No recruitment agencies
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Employer reprieve for unpaid super
- Mar 30, 2020
Temporary reduction of minimum pension payments
- Mar 29, 2020
Early Release of Super
- Mar 28, 2020
Life Insurance and COVID–19: Things you should know
- Mar 26, 2020
Banking Support Packages
- Mar 25, 2020
- Connect Newsletter Autumn 2020
- Connect Newsletter Summer 2019
- Connect Newsletter Spring 2019
- Connect Newsletter Winter 2019
- Connect Newsletter Autumn 2019