May 05, 2016
Last night the Federal Treasurer handed down the 2016/17 Federal Budget.
The announcement covered a range of proposed changes and new initiatives particularly to superannuation that affect:
- concessional contribution caps
- the tax-effectiveness of transition to retirement strategies
- the work test
- the amount that can be transferred to a pension account.
Please read the “budget update” that outlines how these proposed budget changes may affect your financial situation. Please be aware these are only proposals and the Budget announcements still need to be passed by both the House of Representatives and the Senate before they become law.
As always if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Connect Newsletter Winter 2020
- May 28, 2020
How will COVID-19 impact your retirement?
- May 15, 2020
How investors can manage emotions
- May 11, 2020
How to improve your financial literacy
- May 04, 2020
What you CAN control with your finances
- Apr 30, 2020
- Connect Newsletter Winter 2020
- Connect Newsletter Autumn 2020
- Connect Newsletter Summer 2019
- Connect Newsletter Spring 2019
- Connect Newsletter Winter 2019