May 05, 2016
Last night the Federal Treasurer handed down the 2016/17 Federal Budget.
The announcement covered a range of proposed changes and new initiatives particularly to superannuation that affect:
- concessional contribution caps
- the tax-effectiveness of transition to retirement strategies
- the work test
- the amount that can be transferred to a pension account.
Please read the “budget update” that outlines how these proposed budget changes may affect your financial situation. Please be aware these are only proposals and the Budget announcements still need to be passed by both the House of Representatives and the Senate before they become law.
As always if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Should I Invest in Large Cap or Small Cap Companies?
- Oct 07, 2019
How to Build Your Contingency Plan
- Oct 01, 2019
How to Get Started With Sustainable Investing
- Sep 26, 2019
Back to Basics: Budget Strategy and Cashflow
- Sep 24, 2019
Connect Newsletter Spring 2019
- Sep 12, 2019
- Connect Newsletter Spring 2019
- Connect Newsletter Winter 2019
- Connect Newsletter Autumn 2019
- Connect Newsletter Summer 2018
- Connect Newsletter Spring 2018